Thursday, March 17, 2016

Aging....... I'm 46

I really can't believe I'm 46! When did all this happen? 

      We all age, it happens. Some of us try to fight it with fillers and botox, while others just age and say F#%# It!  I'm not sure which woman I am. Have I tried Botox? Yes and it gave me such a headache that I've never tried it again. Fillers no! Why you may ask? I'm too cheap. The hardest part of aging for me is seeing my body change. At 44 my stomach was flat as a pancake, at 46 it's on its was to muffin status. Let's not even talk about the arms, ugh! I have a gym membership that sees my 30 dollars a month long before it sees me.  I'm no longer asked if I'm my children's older sister and the grays  come in quicker then I can retouch them. I have crinkles around my eyes that my black eyeliner likes to call home. I'm aging and it makes me sad some days and happy other days. My girlfriends are aging with me and we talk about our fat, our premenopausal anxiety, and how we went to the beach everyday together as children 



No comments:

Post a Comment