Thursday, July 12, 2012

My true happiness (who i am)

     I have always been a very visual person.  I can still recall the peach Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and the sheer plaid shirt I wore to my grade school field trip.  And how can I ever forget the green Kenzo skirt that I wore once to school and never wore again.  Let's face it, when you are visual, you see the world a little differently.  I studied History for 4 years, only to switch my major to film.  It wasn't a big leap, its all story telling.  After college, marriage, three children and divorce, I found my true happiness is in Bridal and Styling for Photographers.  Not really a big leap.  I am a story teller by nature.



this is my dream dress




I so would have rocked a bee~hive




this is how I want to look when I break down in Europe


No comments:

Post a Comment